ABOUT OUR STORE.
Baja Fishing Tackle is family owned friendly local Tackle Store in Lomita, California. We started out small and over the years have been growing with help of all anglers that came by to help us. We want to make this place like barbershop where an angler can share the same interest, knowledge, information, and passion with other anglers. We will provide the latest knowledge and expertise for anglers as much and fast as possible.
We are gearing for not only Saltwater but Freshwater Anglers as well, so we can satisfy both Saltwater and Freshwater Anglers. We are group of fishermen that have great love and respect for all fisheries and their inhabitants, and we want to pass down this awesome sport and tradition to future generation by helping and educating new fishermen. There are no stupid questions in our store!
We believe that each angler has different needs and that we should be able to provide suitable services from custom rigging and tackle setups to custom rods. We also offer rod and reel Repair/Maintenance service. We also have Frozen and Live Baits for angler’s different needs.
We offer products and services for Big Game deep sea Saltwater Fishing as well as Freshwater Fishing such as stream, creek and lake. We have product and service for half day trip anglers up to the multi-day long range anglers. Our products and services are constantly evolving as we add new items and services that anglers needed.
GENERAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Terminal Tackles (Reel, Rod, Line, Hook, Sinker, etc)
- Fishing/Outdoor Apparels (Salty Crew, Reel Happy, 100% Anglers)
- Line Spooling and Reverse Service
- Rod / Reel Repair and Maintanace
- Custom Rod Building Service
- Custom Rigging Service (EX: FlatFall Rigging for Tuna)
- Frozen Baits (Squid, Sardine, Anchovy, Mussel, Shrimp, Clam, Cured Ghost Shrimp, Flying Fish, etc)
- Live Baits (Nightcrawlers, Mealworms, Lugworms, Bloodworms, etc)
- and A lot more!! ^_^
** Lugworms, Bloodworms, and Flying Fish are available based on manufacture's supply status. Please call us for availability.